Tired of messy waxing and harsh razors to remove unwanted hairs? Laser technique might just be what you need. If you are one of those who are still sceptical of the process, then the follow-up of the blog demystifies the subject for you.
Unlike regular hair zapping, it is a medical skin treatment and requires due training and expertise before a person can execute it. It has its set of precautions and post therapy measures which should be followed strictly for best results to and avoid any complications.
Laser hair removal is achieved through focusing a high frequency light beam on the hair follicle and burning the very root to prevent future growth. These have several benefits over conventional ways. It is also very safe with modern technology in place. However you must be careful about precaution and ascertain the administrator’s certification. A sloppy execution can be potentially dangerous.
Some of its benefits are.
• It is very precise as much as a needle when it comes to removing tough and stubborn hair from sensitive areas.
• It is quick and hassle-free
• Smaller areas with soft hairs like upper lip etc. can be fixed within a minute.
• Repeated sittings are required depending on growth and target area.
• It is very reliable as ninety per cent people have experienced complete hair loss.
• It is advisable to grow your hair to full length before the treatment, as small but stubborn traces may get left out.
• Avoid sun exposure for at least six weeks post treatments, as your skin becomes photosensitive.
However, don’t expect miraculous results in a single shot. It reduces hair growth for a sufficiently longer period and several sittings would be required to do that.